Call for papers
Authors are encouraged to submit original papers related to the following themes for Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2023. Note that the first three are traditional SAC areas; the fourth topic is the special focus for this year.
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash functions, MAC algorithms, and authenticated encryption schemes.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
- Counter-measures against side channel attacks in symmetric cryptography.
SAC 2023 also welcomes papers in any of the areas above with a focus on post-quantum cryptography.
- Abstract submission deadline:
Tuesday, May 9, 2023Tuesday, May 16, 2023 (extended!)
- Final paper submission deadline:
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 23:59:59 GMT
- Notification: Monday, July 3, 2023
- Pre-proceedings version: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- SAC Summer School: Monday, August 14 – Tuesday, August 15, 2023
- Conference: Wednessday, August 16 – Friday, August 18, 2023
- Camera-ready post-proceedings version: Monday, September 18, 2023